Accelerated Nursing Programs For Aspiring Nurses
12 month accelerated nursing programs have become quite popular especially over the internet and through online courses. This is a very popular choice for people looking to enter in to a nursing program.
You can very quickly accelerate through the courses while still upholding a solid education and background. This way you can finish your training early so that you can make it out into the work force helping others and doing the job that you love to do. There are some steps you will need to take to be sure that this program is right for you.
Key Points Regarding Accelerated Nursing Programs
- First of all you will need to establish between the different types of programs available.
- The 12 month program is for people who already have a degree in another field.
- When switching majors from another field to a BSN, you will need to be sure of the courses you are required to take to complete your Bachelors of Science in nursing.
- There will be no need to worry about generic or background courses. You will already have them out of your way.
- This fast-paced program can be finished within 12 months.
- If you have never gotten a degree in another field then the accelerated program is not for you.
- You will have options for associate’s programs and licensing programs so that you can get your BSN much faster.
It can be very thrilling the whole idea of going back to school and finishing up a new degree while at the same time launching a brand new career. It can be quite challenging yet an adventure as well. The truly amazing thing is that in many cases it can be done within 12 months.
Job Opportunities For Nursing Graduates
There are plenty of exciting job opportunities for the accelerated nursing program graduate looking to find employment. The range of career choices for a nurse is far more diverse than many people would think. Here are some things you can look forward toafter graduating from your accelerated nursing school:
- By the years of 2018 there will be a need of 580,000 new placement RNs in the work force.
- By 2020 there are supposed to be at least 800,000 unfilled positions.
- There are massive amounts of nursing jobs available out there for you to choose from.
- 60 percent of nurses work in hospital settings, while 40 percent work in private practices, schools and other private facilities.
- The average salary for nurses today is $61,000 annually, and there is still room to expand that number.
Today, more than ever, there is a broad range of jobs available for you when you embark upon a career as a nurse. The accelerated program offers exciting opportunities for nurses and people from other fields as well. No longer does a nurse just clean bedpans and take temperatures. They are a vital part of any medical community and have important roles as well. There are literally hundreds upon thousands of jobs just waiting for you in the much in demand career of nursing. You can branch out in all kinds of directions. The sky truly is your limit. Check into the accelerated nursing program online today, and start your journey towards a fulfilling career.